Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2011

More WIPs... yay, startitis :)

Haven't posted here in a while - work has been crazy, but I did get some knitting time in.

#1 of a pair of fingerless mitts. The mock cable pattern does not want to be photographed, but it's there - not bad for the second thing I've ever knitted (we won't count that lump of scratchy black yarn that was supposed to become a scarf...), now is it?


I love how that yarn knit up, too, and here's some shameless advertising for Drachenwolle, the dyer I bought it from. The colorway is called "Sherwood Forest". She has lovely colors, and I like the yarn she uses as well.

The second one is still on the needles, I got a mild case of startitis and started the Milky Way Scarf (link to the designer's website, no interesting photos here yet), since my KnitPro interchangeables arrived in the mail today. Yay! I like them, they're smooth but do have enough grip so the stitches don't slide off from looking at them. I only just started the lace chart but it looks easy enough (yay, another thing ticked off the to-learn list: reading a knitting chart! :D). I just hope it will look nicer blocked :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen