Donnerstag, 3. Februar 2011

First sock DONE! W00t!

Wheee! The toe is grafted, the ends are woven in, and here you go:

I should probably rename them from Hello World socks to Hippie socks :D
I can't believe I actually managed to knit an entire sock and it's wearable and sort of fits! *does a little happy dance*

SO did the cutest thing yesterday when I was working my way toward the toe decreases: He took off his own socks, waved them in the air like pompoms, did a cheerleader dance and called "Go, socks! Give me an S! Give me an O! Give me an X!". I had to laugh so hard I almost choked.
Too bad he never does this when I have my camera charged and nearby. Otherwise, he would so be on youtube...

*wanders off to stroke her sock and start the second one*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen