Sonntag, 1. Mai 2011

I'm doing science, and I'm still alive...

Despite not having posted in a while, I'm still alive, and have been pretty busy these days!
Classes at uni have started again. I'm taking classes complex analysis, neural nets, evolutionary algorithms, neural computing and data compression, and a class on "information law" which is one of the "Computer Science and Society" classes required for my major. It's the basics of German law with a focus on stuff like copyright and personal data protection laws. I enjoy that class quite a bit, and I might ask if I may take some other law major classes for that requirement - studying law was an option I briefly considered, but my love for science won.

When I wasn't busy doing coursework or relearning Python, I worked on my spinning instead.
That lumpy mess you saw in my last post? It turned into this wonky mess:
1st skein

But of course, I had to be able to do better than that:

Isn't it amazing that I can take stuff that grows on sheep and turn it into pretty yarn?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen